Your life is busy and the pressures just keep mounting. People talk about marketing, but knowing where to start and what to do can be an entirely different matter. Growth Consulting prides itself on leading you to effective marketing to achieve your strategic goals.
Understanding your goals and developing plans to make them come to life is a key step to providing you solutions. You will always know your organization better than we do, but with our broad expertise we can find the right approach to your situation.
Our clients value our disciplined approach based on the fundamentals of marketing. We work with your team to insure that all ideas can be effectively executed with ease and excellence. You choose who executes your strategic marketing plan: we work with your existing staff and suppliers or we can turn to those we have long relied on to satisfy our clients.
Examples of projects we have worked on and solutions we provided:
- Led the identification and development of segment-specific marketing that helped the company become a leader in multiple segments.
- Provided marketing direction to create awareness of the organization to position them for growth.
- Transformed the business model for a firm so that it could dramatically reduce overhead and improve employee satisfaction while better meeting clients’ needs.
- On behalf of a client, gained distribution and managed their relationship in a new channel of distribution.
- Consumer (Donor) Understanding: drove the research of volunteers and donors to develop new positioning that attracts both donors and volunteers for first time in 100 years and was featured in the New York Times.
- Fund-Raising: raised greater than $20 million in donated media and over $8 million in corporate donations. Chaired two Annual Campaigns and member of two Capital Campaign Steering Committees.
- Coached a senior member of Development/External Affairs on more effective processes related to prospective and current donors.
- Public Speaking and Facilitation:ational speaker on Social Media, Marketing, Networking and skilled facilitator of complex group discussions to reach consensus as well as future collaboration.